A well-designed logo is one of the most important element in establishing a corporate identity. The logo conveys some meaning about the organization-perhaps its line of business, an attitude, a tone, or anything else which defines it.
Logo designing is a very demanding field. The designer should be able to understand exactly what an organization wants to convey and should be able to articulate it precisely in the logo that he designs. The logo needs to be a crisp visual of the core vision of the organization.
Since logos are so important for an organization, great thought need to go into the selection for the best logo design company in Bangalore. It is a good idea to shortlist a handful of the best logo design companies in the city before actually selecting one.
Let us see what you need to keep in mind for choosing a professional logo design company which will give you the best results:
- Look into the portfolio of the company. See the logos they have been designing for their clients. One important point here is that a company having hundreds of logo designs under its belt is not necessarily better than a company which has designed fewer logos. The key element is that quality is more important than quantity. Hundreds of mediocre logos or a select few stunning logos- which is preferable?
- When looking at the portfolio you get a fair idea about the tone of their logos, the kind of designs that they do. Every designer is unique. Even when you give the same brief to two equally good logo designer, you will get two distinctly different logos. Therefore you need to narrow down your selection to the kind of work you are looking for, the style which will best suit your organization.
- Check on client testimonials on the website – that is one of the best ways to know about the professionalism of the company. Beware of fake testimonials which come without names, or photos, or contact numbers.
- You need to sit down with the company and tell them what your organization stands for, the product or service line, the target market, your goals, what makes your business different from the rest, the tone and attitude you want to convey. See which design company understands you best. Which ones take the trouble of getting a deep insight about your organization – this will tell you who you would like to take on as your logo designer.
- The best company will not promise to deliver a logo overnight and nor will they be cheap. That will only show how little thought they will give to your design. Logo design is not about putting together an icon, your company name, and sending you the file. The best quality work will need at least a few days.
- The company should be specific about the total cost, the cost breakdown, the deadlines, what you will receive as the final product and specify whether the logo be equally effective in different sizes and formats.
Lastly ensure that the Logo design company is easily accessible for face to face talks, or via phone, mail etc.