Internet has revolutionized the way people do business. Now one can easily compare, get reviews and buy from website with just a single click on a button. Many websites also provide lots of discounts.
With growing internet penetration consumers are fast in adopting new technologies in India. Many people are now hooked to their laptop and mobile phones, busy doing window shopping on different ecommerce websites. India has become the most lucrative market for ecommerce websites. ‘Bangalore’ can be regarded as the hub of ecommerce. One can easily search for ecommerce website Development Company in Bangalore.
There are many companies providing website development solutions. But what differentiates one ecommerce website development company in Bangalore from the other is the domain expertise, infrastructure and customer centric approach.
These website development companies need to consider some essential things while working on an ecommerce website.
- First of the all the client and the website development should know the basic purpose of the ecommerce site. i.e. ‘Sales’. There are many ecommerce websites in Bangalore. But not many are focused on sales aspect. The cart option, buying button should be clearly visible. There should be technological integration with payment gateways. It should not dampen the customer experience when he/she ultimately decides to buy the product.
- All important links related to discounts, coupons etc. should be linked internally. All proper pages should be linked with the home page.
- The logo should be clearly visible. You should deploy good marketing strategy to create brand awareness. When people have a look at the logo they should feel like clicking on it. There should be trust factor built among the people. You can always leverage on a recognizable logo.
- India has got price sensitive consumers. So every Ecommerce sites are competing on coupons and discounts. There are ‘Big Day’ sales in which massive discounts are offered on popular brands. This is done to attract lot of website visitors to your website. Waiving of free shipping charges can also make a lot of difference. All this information related to discounts, freebies etc. should be present on the website.
- Recommended products information should be provided on the website based on the interest shown by the website visitor. Relevant products related to that particular category or genre should be displayed on the website when someone shows interest on some product.
- People should be able to sort by relevancy of keywords, price, popularity etc. They should be able to categorize the product based on the brands, product categories etc.
- The website should contain all the latest information about the product. When customer click on a certain product it should describe all the correct information about the product.
- There are certain products on which there are special offers offered by the companies. They sometimes would like to highlight this offer in a more unique manner. The website should have the capabilities of putting any banner ads, text ad etc. related to that product.
- There should be login box for people to put in their details. This will help in gathering a set of loyal customers.