Website is the most important part of digital marketing. It helps in creating brand awareness, generation of leads and maintaining customer relationship. It helps an organization to build in every phase of the customer journey. Nowadays with the ecommerce boom, there are many ecommerce companies who have emerged to satisfy the needs of the customers. ‘Bangalore’ is regarded as the hub of Ecommerce. There are many good ‘ecommerce web Development Company in Bangalore’ which help in framing good SEO strategies for companies.
SEO is important for ecommerce websites. The web development companies come handy as they also help in building content which can be SEO friendly. These content helps in attracting good amount of web traffic. Fortunately, one can just search for these companies based on customized requirement. One can just put the keywords ‘ecommerce web development company in Bangalore’ and get the list of companies. One can go through there profile on website, understand their strengths and services provided and get in touch with them.
Below mentioned are some tips to make SEO friendly ecommerce site:
- The keyword research is an important part of SEO. For researching keywords, one has to study competitor websites also. One has to understand what sort of keywords are targeted by them. There are free tools of Google like Google Insights, through which one can get top keywords which are used for a certain category of product. The most rising keywords data can also be found in these tools. If one has to get advanced level of information then there are paid tools.
- After knowing about the keywords, one has to build good content surrounding it. One can also write blogs by using those keywords.
- One has to identify site errors and rectify them to move ahead. There are free tools available for finding errors in website. These sites do your website audit from SEO perspective and tell you the errors.
- There are free tools of Google and some other websites through which one can detect the website loading speed on different devices. Low website loading can affect your website adversely. It can increase the bounce rate. As per a research study, it is found that people abandon website which take more than 3 seconds to load. It is possible to increase the website speed by using less images and buying more server space. It is also important to check the speed of the website on mobiles and tabs.
- It is important that your website looks good on different devices like mobiles and tabs also. One can have a different content strategy for it.
- A good website strategist cannot afford to ignore on-page optimization. It basically includes, keyword optimization, preparing site map for the website which can help in easy navigation and help the bots of search engines to know more about the content in the website, internal linking, Mobile version of the website, social media integration etc.
- Just doing keyword research won’t suffice. One also needs to optimize the keywords. For this the, page title, headers, sub headers of the website should also comprise of the targeted keywords.