2016 is started with joy and fun, everything got much more advanced than the previous year, so the technology and trends too, especially when we talk about web designing. It is a field where there is so much creativity and coding part to develop new software. Today, everyone and everything relies on technology and web designing aids in maintaining a website. There are 100’s of web Design services in Bangalore which are working to develop more and more website.
Basically, web designing includes software skills, interface designing, SEO and somewhat linked to graphic designing. While, with advancement of technology, web designing is also spreading its wings in material design inspired interface and many more. Here are some of the latest web design trends that will influence the designers this year:
1. Card-style Interface: One of the biggest trends is Material design which emerges as a trend in spring season and now became more advanced with card style interface. This card style interface is everywhere either is in app or in website. They can be used to keep information at a single place and are engaging for the user too. Another plus point is that this card style interface can stack across or down the screen.
2. Infinite scroll: Say good bye to the segmentation and paging scheme. They are a pass and they are not user friendly at all. Experts as well as the users believe that infinite scroll is very convenient and most of the ecommerce sites have adopted it as well. It requires no clicks and wait and the user can easily scroll through until they find something they are actually interested in.
3. Videos and Images that are brighter, bigger and interactive will rule the web world. Studies have proves that 90% of the users prefer to watch videos rather than reading the entire content script of your website. However, do not underestimate the power of content as Google considers as the king.
4. Tiny animations: They are considered to be the legacy form 2015 and seem to be having no slow down any ways. Small moving elements are a good addition to your homepage and will continue to gain the popularity in coming times. Even if you have a slow loading website, they cover up the loading time with their interesting visuals.
5. Typography is slated to become richer and better. They are bold, trendy and speak of quality is sketched on a website. The lettering elements gives room to creativity helping to highlight a message, gets better reading attention and are communicative rather than the simple text.
6. Sliding websites are no more a surprise to this list. They have been in vogue and look appealing. The sliding images, background and images are refreshing and make the website look more interactive, helping the user to slide and navigate back and forth.
Conclusion: There is no foundation to creativity when it comes to website designing and development; however these trends can add a pinch of engagement and interactive to it, so worth a try!